11th Hour Service is a fast growing, culture-driven consulting firm focused on providing innovative solutions to complex issues. Our team, comprised of expert-level professionals excel at tailoring solutions for our client’s most challenging imperatives in the areas of finance and accounting, operations, technology, and risk assessment. Our mission is to deliver real results and sustainable strategies to ensure the ongoing success of our clients in meeting their objectives. Our core values encourage the discovery of meaningful and inspiring work, limitless growth, and flexibility to truly achieve a life work balance. We aim to change the lives of the people we work with and work for; helping our employees develop on a path they are passionate about, and helping our clients create more secure and rewarding futures for their business. If you are as excited about your future as we are, join our team here at 11th Hour Service.
11th Hour is currently seeking a Consultant to join our Department of Defense (DoD) client in the Washington, D.C. area. All applicants must have an Active Secret Clearance, or be eligible to obtain one.
- Identify and address client needs: build solid relationships with clients; communicate with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; deliver clear requests for information; and demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks.
- Ability to travel required
- Experience of at least 1 (one) year of DoD accounting/audit readiness experience.
- Four (4) year degree in appropriate technical field from an accredited institution.
- Experience with and understanding of DOD Audit process and protocols (FIAR guidance). DOD Audit and/or Audit readiness experience preferred.
- Experience in GPPE; preference for Real Property experience.
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Suite Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
11th Hour Service offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter’s Benefits
- Tuition and Continuing Education Assistance programs
- 401 (K)-retirement
- 11 Paid Holidays and generous Paid Time Off
- Team building and social events
- Mentorship programs to support career development
11th Hour Service is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.