Federal Data Architect
11th Hour Service is a fast growing, culture-driven consulting firm focused on providing innovative solutions to complex issues. Our team, comprised of expert-level professionals excel at tailoring solutions for our client’s most challenging imperatives in the areas of finance and accounting, operations, technology, and risk assessment. Our mission is to deliver real results and sustainable strategies to ensure the ongoing success of our clients in meeting their objectives. Our core values encourage the discovery of meaningful and inspiring work, limitless growth, and flexibility to truly achieve a life work balance. We aim to change the lives of the people we work with and work for; helping our employees develop on a path they are passionate about, and helping our clients create more secure and rewarding futures for their business. If you are as excited about your future as we are, join our team here at 11th Hour Service.
11th Hour is currently seeking a Federal Data Architect to join our client in the Washington, D.C. area.
- As the Federal Data Integration Architect you will be responsible for and supporting all aspects of client management in onboarding and offboarding clients into the ReactiveCore System.
- Software developer experienced in data onboarding development with JAVA background required and Scala Big Data training and experience a plus. In this role you will be using the Big Data Apache open source components including Scala, Spark, Kafka, Akka, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, and leveraging an Agile-Scrum development method.
- Must have at a minimum an active IT 3 Clearance (IT2/IT1 and/or Active Security Clearance Preferred)
- Must be a permanent U.S. Citizen.
- Must be willing to travel to the Virginia/Washington D.C. area for work at client / project locations.
- Successfully manage the end to end onboarding process and relationship with the client during onboarding, re-boarding and offboarding.
- Identify the unique requirements of each client and help establish a framework to integrate the client into ReactiveCore.
- Understand the sensitivity of a client’s data and how to handle / develop code/scripts for the setup, extract, transfer and load of their data.
- Ability to perform client data analysis, including data cleaning and data profiling, with well documented steps for a clear audit trail.
- Strong client focus and ability to partner with external and internal teams.
- Communicate clearly with all levels of management.
- Identify key risks and implement controls to ensure client’s data is confidential and secure.
- Coordinate onboarding related activities with ReactiveCore personnel to ensure client objectives and expectations are met in a timely manner for a successful implementation of ReactiveCore Systems.
- Lead integration related development and testing and coordinate defect and issue tracking.
- Provide and coordinate remote/onsite training sessions.
- Monitor and track progress of key onboarding milestones.
- Review reporting metrics with the Program Management and raise any issues or concerns that affect deliverables to our clients.
- Manage and assist with the drafting and gathering of client documents, process flows and mapping, and ensure any changes in process are well documented
- Produce onboarding and churn metrics and measures that can be used as part of continuous improvement.
- Facilitate post-onboarding surveys to understand how to improve the process.
11th Hour Service offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter’s Benefits
- Tuition and Continuing Education Assistance programs
- 401 (K)-retirement
- 11 Paid Holidays and generous Paid Time Off
- Team building and social events
- Mentorship programs to support career development
11th Hour Service is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.