11th Hour Service is a fast growing, culture-driven consulting firm focused on providing innovative solutions to complex issues. Our team, comprised of expert-level professionals excel at tailoring solutions for our client’s most challenging imperatives in the areas of finance and accounting, operations, technology, and risk assessment. Our mission is to deliver real results and sustainable strategies to ensure the ongoing success of our clients in meeting their objectives. Our core values encourage the discovery of meaningful and inspiring work, limitless growth, and flexibility to truly achieve a life work balance. We aim to change the lives of the people we work with and work for; helping our employees develop on a path they are passionate about, and helping our clients create more secure and rewarding futures for their business. If you are as excited about your future as we are, join our team here at 11th Hour Service.
11th Hour is currently seeking a Manager to lead our Department of Defense (DoD) client at Scott AFB. All applicants must have an Active Secret Clearance, or be eligible to obtain one.
- Assess, evaluate and recommend actionable corrective actions to support the financial statement management assertions of, existence/completeness, valuation, rights and obligations and presentation and disclosure
- Record and support PP&E transactions including real property, leases, leasehold improvements, personal property and IUS
- Lead and drive work streams
- Assess the impact of changes in accounting principles and changes in significant estimates on the organization
- Support FASAB compliant accounting, DoD accountability procedures and FIAR priorities
- Current DoD Property, Plant, & Equipment (PP&E) experience required
- Experience as a DoD hand receipt holder, property officer and/or property accountant
- Relevant PP&E audit experience
- Technical accounting experience including familiarity with SFFAS, 4, 6, 10 , 50 and all associated technical releases and interpretations required
- Experience with GAAS and familiarity with GAO Yellow Book preferred
- Familiarity with DoD FMR and property accountability/management DoD Instructions including but not limited to real property inventory/accountability requirements, personal property requirements (DoDI 5000.64) and IUS requirements (DoDI 5000.76)
- Familiarity with DoD acquisition, procurement and program management processes (e.g. DoDI 5000.02)
- Experience in manufacturing, engineered products and/or cost accumulation environment preferred
- Familiarity with DoD WCF rate setting and budgeting processes for recoverable/non-recoverable expenditures preferred
- Working Capital Fund experience is highly desired
- Experience of eight (8) or more years with accounting and financial statement audits including three (3) or more years of progressive experience in leading business management and/or financial management services projects.
- Experience performing financial statement audits in DoD, federal agencies, or commercial Fortune 400 organizations and/or preparation of assertion packages.
- Four (4) year degree in appropriate technical field from an accredited institution.
11th Hour Service offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter’s Benefits
- Tuition and Continuing Education Assistance programs
- 401 (K)-retirement
- 11 Paid Holidays and generous Paid Time Off
- Team building and social events
- Mentorship programs to support career development
11th Hour Service is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.