11th Hour Service is a fast growing, culture-driven consulting firm focused on providing innovative solutions to complex issues. Our team, comprised of expert-level professionals excel at tailoring solutions for our client’s most challenging imperatives in the areas of finance and accounting, operations, technology, and risk assessment. Our mission is to deliver real results and sustainable strategies to ensure the ongoing success of our clients in meeting their objectives. Our core values encourage the discovery of meaningful and inspiring work, limitless growth, and flexibility to truly achieve a life work balance. We aim to change the lives of the people we work with and work for; helping our employees develop on a path they are passionate about, and helping our clients create more secure and rewarding futures for their business. If you are as excited about your future as we are, join our team here at 11th Hour Service.
11th Hour is currently seeking a Manager to lead our Department of Defense (DoD) client in the Washington, D.C area. All applicants must have an Active Secret Clearance, or be eligible to obtain one.
- Perform DoD property (asset) management and valuation.
- Lead and drive work streams.
- Apply subject matter expertise to evaluate cross-functional processes and the transactions that impact financial reporting.
- Draft work papers, white papers, and NFRs.
- Develop audit test plans, analyze financial statements, and evaluate internal controls.
- Experience with Financial Improvement Audit Readiness (FIAR).
- Experience with Asset Management.
- Experience with Audits/Internal Audits.
- Experience with OMB-A123/SOX.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and experience with financial statement audits.
- Experience of eight (8) or more years with accounting and financial statement audits including three (3) or more years of progressive experience in leading business management and/or financial management services projects.
- Experience performing financial statement audits in DoD, federal agencies, or commercial Fortune 500 organizations and/or preparation of assertion packages.
11th Hour Service offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter’s Benefits
- Tuition and Continuing Education Assistance programs
- 401 (K)-retirement
- 11 Paid Holidays and generous Paid Time Off
- Team building and social events
- Mentorship programs to support career development
11th Hour Service is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary