11th Hour Service is a fast growing, culture-driven consulting firm focused on providing innovative solutions to complex issues. Our team, comprised of expert-level professionals excel at tailoring solutions for our client’s most challenging imperatives in the areas of finance and accounting, operations, technology, and risk assessment. Our mission is to deliver real results and sustainable strategies to ensure the ongoing success of our clients in meeting their objectives. Our core values encourage the discovery of meaningful and inspiring work, limitless growth, and flexibility to truly achieve a life work balance. We aim to change the lives of the people we work with and work for; helping our employees develop on a path they are passionate about, and helping our clients create more secure and rewarding futures for their business. If you are as excited about your future as we are, join our team here at 11th Hour Service.
11th Hour is currently seeking a Manager to support our Department of Defense (DoD) client in Washington DC. All applicants must have an Active Secret Clearance, or be eligible to obtain one.
- Detailed understanding and experience with the OMB's Capital Planning and Investment Control process and procedures.
- Developed and maintained Exhibit 300 documentation in the DoD market.
- Understands the process to submit and maintain a program's Exhibit 300 documentation based on OMB guidance.
- Familiar with submitting information to the federal IT Dashboard.
- Detailed experience with the DoD budgetary cycle, artifact development, and the integration points with the development of a program's Exhibit 300.
- Detailed experience with federal financial management processes and procedures.
- Advanced/intermediate level experience using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project
- Experience of six (6) or more years in professional environment.
- Four (4) year degree in appropriate field from an accredited institution.
- Certification required: CPA, CISA, CIA, or similar.
11th Hour Service offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter’s Benefits
- Tuition and Continuing Education Assistance programs
- 401 (K)-retirement
- 11 Paid Holidays and generous Paid Time Off
- Team building and social events
- Mentorship programs to support career development
11th Hour Service is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.