11th Hour Service is a fast growing, culture-driven consulting firm focused on providing innovative solutions to complex issues. Our team, comprised of expert-level professionals excel at tailoring solutions for our client’s most challenging imperatives in the areas of finance and accounting, operations, technology, and risk assessment. Our mission is to deliver real results and sustainable strategies to ensure the ongoing success of our clients in meeting their objectives. Our core values encourage the discovery of meaningful and inspiring work, limitless growth, and flexibility to truly achieve a life work balance. We aim to change the lives of the people we work with and work for; helping our employees develop on a path they are passionate about, and helping our clients create more secure and rewarding futures for their business. If you are as excited about your future as we are, join our team here at 11th Hour Service.
11th Hour is currently seeking a Senior Consultant to support our Department of Defense (DoD) client in Washington DC. All applicants must have an Active Secret Clearance, or be eligible to obtain one.
- This position will support the Logistics Universe of Transactions (Log UOT) initiative.
- Validate, import, clean, merge and manipulate data using multiple tools including ACL, SAS.
- Collaborate with the team to research and solve relevant client issues.
- Operate with a high-degree of professional skepticism, independence, and objectivity - including considering the big picture while meeting the client’s analytics needs.
- Communicate and document processes succinctly and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with AFMC/FM, AFMC/A4, DFAS, and HAF/A4.
- Experience working with interface controls between IT systems, developing compensating controls, and (re)design/test existing reconciliation processes to develop a population of transactional data used for sample testing.
- Familiarity with audit procedures, the FIAR Methodology and Assessable Unit (AU) Structures. Universe Of Transactions (UOT) is a data focused effort; however all transactional data generated by the Accountable Property system of Record (APSR) is done so within the context of an AU process that may or may not support a UOT.
- Familiarity with government accounting standards to align UOT efforts with the audit compliant Go-Forward Environment
- Experience of three (3) or more years in professional environment.
- Four (4) year degree in appropriate field from an accredited institution.
- Experience/exposure to Audit Command Language (ACL).
?11th Hour Service offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including, but not limited to:?
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter’s Benefits
- Tuition and Continuing Education Assistance programs
- 401 (K)-retirement
- 11 Paid Holidays and generous Paid Time Off
- Team building and social events
- Mentorship programs to support career development
11th Hour Service is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.